7 Questions Interesting People Always Ask in Conversations
Replace those typical (and boring, I may add) questions like ‘What do you do for a living?’ with these refreshing questions that lead to great conversations.
I’m not crazy about some of these questions, particularly the first one. Do you like these questions? Do you typically use them in conversations? What are some other good questions?
For fun, let’s get to know each other better and answer these questions in the comments. If you’re up for this, answer all seven or pick a few.
1. What’s your story?
2. What was the highlight of your day (or week)?
3. What is one of your most defining moments in life?
4. What book has influenced you the most?
5. What was your dream job growing up?
6. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
7. Why did you choose your profession?